The table below provides the location of all of the public parks within the Monmouth City limits.
||1000 S 7th St.
||200 W 10th Ave.
||700 N 9 ½ St.
||700 N D St.
||N 11th Extended
||500 E Euclid Ave.
||S 10th St. at E 8 ½ Ave.
||401 W Broadway Ave.
Recreational Vehicles welcome.
10 sites available with water and electricity
10 sites available with sewer, water, and electricity
- Nightly: $12.00 (w/sewer hook-up: $14.00)
- Weekly: $72.00 (w/sewer hook-up $84.00)
- Monthly: $240.00 (w/sewer hook-up $285.00)
- Non-site Use of Dump Station: 5.00
- Tent (1 night): $8.00
Bathroom facilities with hot showers available.
For Reservations or Questions from April 15 to October 1 contact the Campground Manager at 309-734-6924.
Contact City Hall (309-734-2141) for questions/reservations before April 15 and after October 1.
Reservations will be accepted for:
Reservation preference for specified camp sites will be given in the following order:
Preferably any Seasonal reservations for specific sites will be made by April 1st of the current Season, otherwise a specific site cannot be guaranteed.
Anyone who refers someone who stays at our campground will receive a free night's stay during the current season.
- Keep camp area clean.
- Fires must be in stoves or designated camp-fire areas.
- Quiet enforced after 10:00 p.m.
- All pets must be on a leash – owners clean up after pets.
- Take care to protect trees, shrubs, flowers, grass, water and other natural resources.
- Park is closed to all but registered campers between 11:00 p.m. and 5:00 a.m.
- All campers must have adult supervision.
Located on the west edge of Monmouth, IL at the intersection of Highway 34/67 Bypass and Highway 164.
Fishing & Lake Regulations:
- 2 pole and line fishing only for all fish.
- Only electric trolling motors permitted. No inboard or outboard gas-driven motors may be used.
- Illinois statewide sport-fishing regulations will be enforced.
- Channel Catfish: Size limit – None, Catch Limit – 6 fish daily creel limit
- Large or Small-Mouth Bass: 1 fish over 15" or 5 fish under 12"
- Bluegill or Redear: Size Limit – None, Catch Limit – 10 fish daily creel limit
- Rainbow Trout (stocked by State in the Fall): Catch Limit: 5 fish daily creel limit
- NO trout can be taken from October 1st through the third Sunday in October.
General Park Regulations:
- Vehicles may be driven only on the roads.
- Speed limit within Citizens' Lake Park is 10mph.
- Please use trash cans to properly dispose of all bottles, paper, trash, rubbish, and litter.
- Park Hours: 5:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
PUBLIC 18 HOLE
6,362 yards, Par 71
Slope 114 - USGA Rating: 68.9
Golf Pro: Randy Briggs, with over 12 years at the course. PGA Assistant Professional
Golf Course Superintendent: Gary Doetsch
All golfers, including those holding season passes must register in the club house prior to playing.
TEE TIMES: Saturdays, Sundays, & Holidays Call up to 7 days in advance 734-9968
6:00 AM until 4:00 PM. May 8th through Sep. 30th. 3 or more foursomes can block in tee times, anytime in advance. Golfers should plan to arrive at course 20 minutes in advance. Fivesomes may play, but only with riding carts.
Snack Bar – sandwiches, beer, soft drinks
Cash, Check, VISA, MasterCard
Questions? Call (309) 734-9968
Season Pass Annual Rates:
- Adult: $340.00
- Husband / Wife: $480.00 (add Child $ 110.00)
- Junior (under 21): $175.00
- Senior (62 & over): $270.00
- Sr. Husband/Wife: $425.00
- Family: $625.00
- Corporate (2 cards): $1040.00
- Corporate (4 cards): $1665.0
Daily Rates (Weekday/Week End):
- Green Fees: $17.00/$19.00
- Seniors: $13.00/$19.00
- Cart Rent (per 9 holes): $11.00/$11.00
- Twilight: $14.00/$18.00
- Trail Fee (June, July, August): $10.00/$10.00
- Single: $400
- Family: $550
- Adult Range Pass: $130
- Next family member: $65
- Large Bag: $6.00
- Small Bag: $3.50
Private Lessons Available:
- $30.00 / lesson
- $135.00 / series of six lessons
Located at 1321 N. 11th Street, Monmouth, IL
Picnic shelters, Playground equipment, Baseball diamond, Tennis courts, Basketball courts, Restrooms
Gazebo area available for weddings, ceremonies
Contact Monmouth Park District
- 309-734-7926 – ask for Sylvia
MUNICIPAL POOL HOURS:
12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Daily
- Ages 5 – Adult: $3.00
- Ages 4 and under: $1.00
- Family Memberships available
Evening Rentals available for birthday parties, class reunions, and team parties
Wading Pool, small water slide, diving board, concession stand
Municipal Pool Manager Phone number 309-734-4069. Located at 100 Citizens Lake, Monmouth, IL
Pool Open the months of June – August 22, 2010 this year and is dependent upon the weather.