The City Administrator is the chief administrative officer of the City. The administrator coordinates, implements and manages all programs and activities of the City, consistent with the policies set forth by the Mayor and City Council.
Specific operating responsibilities include:
- Supervising and directing the day-to-day operations of all City departments and personnel.
- Preparing the City's annual operating budget.
- Developing and implementing the City's capital improvement plan.
- Administering personnel policies and labor agreements.
- Providing liaison and continuing communications with offices and agencies not under the City Council's jurisdiction or policy control.
|Lew Steinbrecher||City Administrator||(309) 734-2141 (Fax) (309) 734-4943|
|Annette St. Ledger||Executive Administrative Assistant||(309) 734-2141 (Fax) (309) 734-4943|
|Marcum Spears||City Attorney||(309) 734-5105|
|Brenda Boydstun||Account Manager and Affirmative Action Officer||(309) 734-2141 (Fax) (309) 734-4943|
|Kenneth Helms||Communications Director||(309) 734-2141 (Fax) (309) 734-4943|