Special Event License

The special event license allows an organization or merchants' association to hold an event on public property with allowable alcohol. Proper liquor licensing and insurance is required, and City Council must approve the special event license. 

Download this file (Special Event License June 2017.pdf)Special Event License Application[PDF ]69 kB