Council Agenda Request Form

If you have a request for City Council (such as street closures for an event, permission to hold an event on City property, or other issues related to the City), please complete an agenda request form, and return it to the City Clerk. She or her staff will contact you regarding your attendance at a Council meeting, with the time, date, etc.